Friday, May 21, 2004

so i'm in a GREaT mood this morning... i think it's that there are only... errrm 5 hours til the weekend!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

heidi slept over last night and it was really good to chat and share :) my parents left for long island this morning so heidi was my human alarm clock (a position normally filled by my mother haha).. yeah my parents were actually supposed to leave at 9 last nite and hten they postponed it to 6 this morning and didnt' end up leaving until like 7:30 ... which is VERY typical for my family haha

mm.. i stop eating for thirty hours at 1:00 today! >.< pray for me that i survive and that i get something out of this. every year it's the getting something out of it that i struggle with but joanna tiff kat and i were planning on spending some time in sharing and in prayer tomorrow... so that should be good... :)

oh and i got into western yesterday... which changes nothing for me haha but i dunno... htis week i've seen God make things happen for people. maybe He'll be making something happen for me soon.

in any case, i'm just too excited about the weekend to even really care ;)

No comments: