Thursday, May 19, 2005

the second day of school

a 'status quo' in the making

at slc waiting for my class to start and for myself to wake up. i think i might go grab a tea from timmy's but my watcard money is wearing thin. *sigh*
edit(10:54 am):
you know, i think mike is right. canadian history is really interesting! ... of course, its only the second class but considering how tired i was i didn't drift off even for a minute. i was so engaged haha... an hour passed by in the blink of an eye. i wrote all my notes in pink marker cuz i somehow lost my pen boo haha..

familiar faces

i ran into RIMA this morning!!!... it was so great to see a familiar face. especially one from my beloved south A ... *grin* ... she was starting work at 9:30 so we just talked and talked and talked about how our summers have been going and about the past year and how much we missed rez life. hehe rima is awesome. i remember our random craziness in the halls :P we didnt' hang out much but she was always such a day brightener during the year. haha we were talkign about the bathrooms today and who on our floor we think is insane lol ... "WHO is the person who kept peeing on the seats?!?!?!?!" haha we have our speculations.
ohhhhh that made me so happyyyyyyy :)

my mom made me this sandwich taht's in onion bread and my bag smells like onions. haha gross. that's one way to not make friends hahaha *aww*

things to look forward to: - O.C. season finale tonight!!!! ahhhhh`!!!
- campus challenge is tomorrow! coooolness. (yay jacq!! roomieees!)

ok gonna go catch up on some reading

No comments: