Thursday, April 05, 2007

two years today

and on an unrelated note-- sometimes i feel like dealing with people just isn't worth the frustration. I mean, it's not a constant thing, but sometimes people can be so inconsiderate. And they can have such high expectations.

The ultimate expectation of course, is that you are supposed to just sit there and comply and try and try and try even when nothing you do is appreciated. Sit and wait for things to be 'convenient' for them, because in their minds, that's when it should automatically be convenient for YOU too, right?

Sometimes I miss my 'hermit term' because I never had to deal with any of this stuff.

Oh I know, there are a million other factors. But when you're annoyed its easy for perspectives to be slanted... it's easy to just focus on that one ugly spot on the wall.

No comments: