Friday, April 20, 2007

worn out

until 6am : studying client-centred therapy and REBT
6am-7am : unsettling, nightmare-ridden 'nap'
7-8:40am : more studying
9-10:30am : SOCWK w Ind 2 Theory and Practice Final
10:40am-12am : unsettling, nightmare-ridden 'nap' 2
12:05pm-12:15pm : frantic shower
12:30p : meeting at mikey's
sometime during the meeting: unfortunate accident
2:00pm: return home AGAIN to deal with unfortunate accident

... and I have another long day/night of studying to look forward to. Someone shoot me.

*edit 5pm
-- when i got back to the library, i walked down the to basement to set down my stuff and back upstairs to get a mint Aero only to find that my watcard wasn't working. So I went BACK downstairs to get change, and back upstairs again only to find that the chocolate wasn't $1.25 it was $1.50-- at which point i decided there was no way in hell i was going back downstairs and borrowed 25 cents from a random stranger.

Today is not my day.

No comments: