Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day Two

A honey latte makes it far easier to stay up during a morning class.

I'm weird, I know, but I like walking into class dressed decently, with a starbucks in hand. It makes me feel more prepared. Why looking good and having trendy coffee makes me more prepared for sitting there for three hours to take notes and discuss politics and welfare policy? .... don't ask. But if you look good you feel good! Feeling smart and confident makes me more likely to have interesting ideas to contribute to class discussions.

Plus, I have a giant crush on my prof.

I can't help it! He makes everything so interesting! Even social policy! I mean, come on. He's so brilliant and passionate in an infectuous way. And he remembered me from the one class I took with him an entire year ago! :)

I sound crazy. But hey, if this enthusiasm carries throughout the term-- I'm not going to skip or fall asleep in a single class! *Grin*

No comments: