Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good morning upper east-siders.

Spotted--haha. Just kidding. (Sort of. :P)

It's Wednesday. The weeks seem to slide by more and more quickly.
This week I turned in my first assignment of the term-- on time! HA! take that 'old me'.

Kat had to cover for Auntie Mony at Mikey's today, so I hitched a ride with her onto campus at 11. She showed up at my house with a wonderful surprise-- STARBUCKS! :D Eggs flourentine and a caramel macciatto. Can you think of a more perfect start to the day? I can't.

Other thoughts:

When bad things happen-- they've already happened. And getting angry or making negative comments isn't going to help situations any. Especially if the thing that happened wasn't intentional.

If you knew taking a chance on something could get you hurt, and you'd gotten hurt before because of it, and that even if you took the chance, you could still lose the love of your life, but that not taking that chance would definitely cause you to lose the love of your life--- would you take it? (Did that run on sentence even make sense?

On THAT cheery note, the song of the day is a toss up between Leona Lewis' Yesterday and Gotta Have You by the Weepies. For your listening pleasure:



I so don't feel like going to class right now... =/

No comments: