Friday, May 09, 2008

What's that funky smell?

Friday early-morning blogs may become a habit.

I have a 9oclock class on Fridays but my most convenient ride in arrives at Renison at about 8:20, leaving me a good 40 minutes to kill before class.

Of all my classes, this is the only one I haven't had yet. Community Organization. And for some reason I'm dreading it more than any of my others. Will I really be able to stay awake for a four hour class that starts at 9 in the freaking morning?

Lucky things-- Renison has a cafeteria from which I just got some free coffee and it doesn't taste too terrible.

Not so lucky things-- the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet.

That and my bag emits the funky smell of cold cuts from the sandwich in there when I open it. Not condusive (sp?) to friend-making.

Note to self: Find a better sandwich container.

No comments: