Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday ups and downs

Routines

Starbucks is a good Tuesday routine. And their new breakfast sandwiches give Kat and I great excitement. I had the sausage and egg today which was ok, but next week I will most definitely be getting the eggs flourentine.

I really like Social Welfare Policy too. Even if it is at 10am. And not just because of oogling the professor.

Other things

"This town is colder now, I think its sick of us.
..steady hands just take the wheel, every glance is killing me.
..all my senses push, untie the weight bags, I never thought I could.

Steady feet don't fail me now.

Yeah i know that everyone gets scared-- but I've become what I can't be."

"So we'll say our goodbyes, I know it's better that way... we won't break we won't die its just a moment of change.

..I need to get some perspective on these words before I write them down."

Considering how often I emo-ize One Republic lyrics, it's a good thing I'm going to their concert! =P

No comments: