Saturday, May 24, 2008

A random assortment of information

I almost threw up at work today. I do not handle people's gross body odor well. It makes my stomach lurch and my head pound. My supervisor gave me her Marc Jacobs (!) daisy ring to wear though! It was perfume filled!

I love broccoli and cheese quiche. And I really appreciate the company of Kat, Amanda, and Esther.

I'm waiting for my laundry to be done so I can stick it in the dryer and go to sleep.

I need to get the laundry done so I can wake up early in the morning and shove it in a bag and go camping for the weekend.

PPIC's and SMORES justify sleeping on the dirty cold ground with bugs.

Marie Digby's single Say It Again has a video! (Watch. The props are really cool.):



"...and never in my whole life have I heard words as beautiful as when you say my name..."

No comments: