Saturday, June 22, 2002

exams exams... three down one to go.... funfunfun.
my week has been filled with exam stuff... i haven't gotten a decent night of sleep in a while. ... had my math and accounting exams yesterday :P after my accounting one i headed over to dc where eumie was extremely awesome and helped me with science which i had that exam today... but i was still up til 3 last nite studying the weather unit and trying to comprehend the physics unit which tobes ended up clarifying for me :) i find it so cool that i have friends in all different academic areas... english, math, sciences, history, you name it! :D so like when i need help with any subject i'll just be like hmmmm ... who do i know in THIS subject and stuff heehee

after our science exam today, me dora and kat hung out at dora's for a bit and then met jo for lunch (jo had to leave cuz she had a french exam) ... after lunch, me dora and kat went to DC to study HAHAHAAHA i'm becoming a dc geek ^_~ btu it's a nice plce to study... not too much noise, and uncrowded...
CCF Coffeehouse was tonight... twas very cool :) after actually contemplating of the reasons why i would go instead of just going "because i feel like it", i thoguht of a reason... but it was a pretty big sunday school answer reason i guess... but after going, i'm really glad i went... cuz eventho i am not a non christian and stuff... a lot of the stuff ppl said made me think alot abotu stuff... for example, sam was talkign about how everyone has a void thatcan only be filled by God but ppl try to fillit with different stuff... and i never really thought about it... but i'm beginning to think that i focus a lot on people... like, my relationships in my life with other people mean a lot to me... and i think sometimes to an unhealthy degree... i think i really needto get my spiritual life back on track and just make Jesus my number 1 priority all the time. but yeah... patty drove me home (thanks patty :)) so we got to talk some which was really good :) see there i go with people again ;P gonna go do some devos and go to sleep.

No comments: