Monday, June 24, 2002

halloooo... i'm in dc right now... yes. dc O_o i actually came here at like 8:30 this morning as a cause of my mom having to work and not being able to drive me to my exam that is at 1:30... at 1 i'm leaving to write my exam... i really should be studying as i don't really have very much time left until my exam i guess but yeah. i had breakfast with pattycakes which was cool as we were able to talk and stuff...
and i just ran into tanya who was coincidentally just 3 computers down from me... :D it's funny cuz i think ... although it may sound strange that it was meant for us to run into eachother? .. we just had a really good in depth conversation... and we were able to pray together :) which is cool because i've never prayed in a library before just out of no where... i think it's really cool to just be able to do that.. just... admist everything with school and whatever that God is just ever present everywhere we go in whatever we do... it's truly a blessing. anyhoo, i now have a lot to think about...and i think that it's important to be able to think about things instead of being a total airhead all the time and blog about how i'm dying my hair today and getting a haircut.. although that is still exciting. i'm gonna try to spend more time with God and really try to get to know myself and where i stand on things so that when i'm asked i'll be able to understand my own thoughts and just share with others in a comprehendable manner. i would like to build up the "intillect in me" HA! ^_^ and somewhat lessen the "airhead in me". tanya said "maturity isn't based upon age, it's based upon life experience" if i am able to aquire more life experience and pray sincerely to God for wisdom, perhaps i will worry less about whether my young age has an effect on other people's thinking of me because i will know the extent of maturity within myself and be confident in who i am. but ... who i am is still to be determined. anyways, i should really get back to studying now. three down one to go....

No comments: