Saturday, June 15, 2002




i was sitting at home starving to death tonite but then my mom can and gave me this huge thing of kfc ^_^ and left again...
so i'm alone at home with this HUGE bag of kfc so naturally.. i call jo who came down to my place because she truly enjoys spending time with me :P HA! spending time with kfc is more like it :P btu anyhoo, nice spending time with my best = ) we took some crazy pics with my web cam as you can see above ¬_¬ insane? perhaps.

time to discuss my phone problem on the net so everyone will be informed. i have been diagnosed with answeringmachiniphobia and compulsive never leaving messages =P ... admitting my problem is the first step :P ... yeah ... uhh ok. today i called janey 7 or 8 times because see, when i call and get the answering machine, instead of leaving a msg i just keep calling over and over and over and over until i get you instead of actually ever leaving a msg cuz see, i hate my voice on answering machines and i always sound dumb cuz i dunno what to say. secondly, when i leave a msg i tend to have to wait for ppl to call me back. i hate that. like, i'm kind of an impatient person but like, sometimes ppl don't relaly get around to calling you back or they don't end up getting your msg and i just sit there and wait and stuff :P which i just can't do without getting all stressed out :P so yeah. there now everyone knows. i'm not really a freak .... just kinda. O_o
[aside: thanks patty for the offer of the popsicle even though i was in the shower :9]
[aside: gladys i'm sooooo happy :) :) :) cuz relationships are a gooooood topic :) let's spread the word :D]

No comments: