Sunday, October 27, 2002



ghost of christmas past
i saw janice yesterday!!! we haven't seen eachother for like a year! :P i also still have her book oops... but yeah.... she graduated from uw like almost two years ago! we were talkign about how incredibly fast time passes ... it doesn't feel like it's been that long but it has... so anyhoo, she came up to loo yesterday for a party but she came over before it and we had bbt and just talked for like an hour in my living room... while we were talking about everything i was thinking about that one blog lyds put up about 'ketchup friends' =P j and i can still talk and talk and talk which is so great but it's a lot more catch up stuff which is to be expected of course :) gosh i wish ppl didn't have to leave. but yeah... it was so great seeing her again!

today i went to this children's ministry training thing at church run by the "Central Canadian District Cluster Training Seminar" -- it was really really really good! firstly, they gave us lots of stuff HAHA =P that's how you win me, give me things :P jk.. but yeah they gave everyone the GREAT BIG GOD TAPE!!!!!!!!! *^_^* the Great Big God album is this kids vineyard cd that has a few songs on it that we used at our vbs in the summer :) me and bonnie were freaking out cuz we can listen to "our" song hahaha which is "God You're Good to Me" ahhhh such a great great great song :) what they talked about was really good too! i learned alot. i can't really type all out tho... too much stuff. they were talking about learning styles...i think i'm a 'talker' haha

anyhoo... i'm goign to go take advantage of that extra hour of sleep [turn ur clocks back] but i'll leave you with me and bun's fave:
God You're Good to Me: Vineyard
[chorus:]God you're good to me,
you gave me life and set me free,
you heard me knock and opened up the door....
God you're good to me, you opened my eyes and let me see,
I could search but i won't find *anyone*..... like YOU!!!

i know i dont' deserve this love you have for me,
You sent your Son to die upon a tree,
and sometimes when i'm feeling, far away from you,
i hear your voice it's calling me and i begin to SIIIINNNNNNNGGGG...
[chorus]
i know you'll always be with me everyday,
your spirit in me is showing me the way,
and i will try to be the best that i can be,
cuz i know your love for me is deeper than the sea!!!
[chorus]
bah ha you should see us in action =)

No comments: