Tuesday, October 15, 2002

me, myself, and i. [have i been spending too much time alone?]

me: gosh this day really really really sucked. *inhale* *exhale*
myself: yeah that's for sure. we've been to hell and back today.
i: no... we haven't experienced hell. i'm quite sure it's a lot worse than today was.
myself: shut up.
me: i can't take much of this anymore. it's like the whole world is against me. it's like no matter how hard i try to get things right i still do them wrong. i can never measure up i can never fix my own problems... i've screwed up so many things here... friendships, work, and just all sorts of things... i wanna scream!
myself: ya kno you're right. you can't do anything we should all just give up... give up and screw this shit hole.
i: please don't swear.
me: ugh shut up! stop telling me not to swear stop telling me what to do all the time!!! i've tried. i've tried to get it right i've tried to be a good person or do good things. now i realize that i can't. i'm just a stupid girl who really should stop wasting her time with trying. all people notice is the bad things i do anyways.
myself: right on!
me: i just want to get out. get out of this stupid place that reminds me only of the fact that i can't do anything. that rubs my problems in my face.
myself: then do it. it's not that hard. go.
i: why dont' you just pray about it...
me: i've only prayed about it about a bazillion times.
i: then pray a bazillion more times.
me: i wanna get out. then i'll pray a bazillion more times.
myself: so where are we going?
me: i don't know.

i can't stop thinking. thoughts are rushing through my mind like some crazy raging river.









No comments: