Monday, October 28, 2002




Mikey's Eatery

if you've never been to Mikey's you are most certainly deprived. gogogo it's in lovely loo's university plaza next door to subway...
since kat's parents own the place, we frequent there often [it's the "hangout" HAHA] =P during our visits there there is this guy who dora kat jo and i have gotten to calling "Venice" .. kat coined it... i dont' know what the reason behind the name is but... WOW. mann.. this guy is *the* ideal (physically at least) most likely the hottest guy i've ever laid eyes on in my entire life.omgomgomg and he's SO NICE!!! everytime i see him he always talks to me and asks me how i'm doing and stuff even tho we don't know eachother's name he is so sos so hot. anyhoo... today i asked him his name and discovered that it is scott. he shook my hand. ahhhhhh.... this is so exciting for me you dont' understand... =D

i also met gabe chan today... he's really nice... not really what i thought... not that i didn't like him or somethign before... just....i dun't know... he seemed sort of cold but he's not. i dunno.

i love charlie. [sushi man] he gave me free food again today and he always calls me angel... awwww!!! why isnt' everyone that nice? haha :)

No comments: