Sunday, October 05, 2003

goodbye.

one of my best friends just died. all i can do is like cry and sit and try not to look at him.
spiderman.

i cna't believe this... it's like... today at olivia's she was saying "the problem with fish is that they die so easily" and i was thinking to myself "spiderman must be some sort of superfish he's awesome he'll never die" and ... then now... is life trying to freakin prove something to me?

if you think he's just a fish shut up. well whatever. think what you want but i don't wanna hear about it if you think that. spiderman was amazing.

contrary to popular belief fish can have personalities.
spiderman had hobbies..
he liked blowing bubbles some that stayed for a while and some that jsut popped at the surface. also he liked to swim around.
he had a favourite place..
underneath his flower where he'd sit, sleep, or ponder.
he was love sick...
he'd sit and daydream about girls from before and always make bubble nests just in case she came around his bowl and wanted to reproduce with him.

he was a really good friend...
he'd swim over to my side of the bowl to greet me...
listen to me belt out songs ... christmas carols... everything...
listen to me cry when i was upset about whatever happened...
listened to me talk about my problems...
sympathized with my lack of love life...

and no matter how stupid it sounds i always felt like he cared. he cared when i'd talk or whatever... the way he'd sit there intently... and no he wasn't getting ready to attack because he didn't puff up... he was a gentlemanly fish... and like... when no one seemed to give a crap when i felt like i couldn't tell anyone things... or no one really wanted to listen i could talk to him..

whatever.
i can't change it. he's gone.
i'm a fish killer. a friend killer.

No comments: