Tuesday, October 21, 2003

tommorow is the grade 10 literacy test =) which meanss.... i dont' have to go to class til 11~!!! :D
and on thursday i dont have to go til one! :)
maybe it'll relieve some stress-- MANn... i am breaking out. and also i got a cold sore.
so gross. :(

i don't have anything to write.

i'm so sickened. my blog is turning into an event log. today i did this, today i did this.
have i no passion anymore? don't i get angry? scared? consumed?
actually i do... but maybe my outbursts have not been so dramatic. or maybe i've been getting too lazy to type out every detail of my soul. or maybe my quality of writing has decreased.

i've been reading my archives. this blog is nearing it's two year anniversary. and i can see that i've changed. that i've grown.
i think it's kind of cool.. but also kind of sad.
like a farewell.
or looking at a photograph of someone you used to know really well.

No comments: