Wednesday, October 01, 2003

hahahha
so i was reading over my guestbook entries and realized that it only displays up to page ten ---
the oldest entry visible was by g on nov. 27, 2002.
http://www.theguestbook.com/vgbook/437497.gbook?9
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FINALLY --- "guest" has been deleted hehehehehe :)
for those of you who dont' remember who "guest" is. he/she was someone who anonomously posted on my guestbook about something i wrote... i don't actually remember what they wrote but it was pretty harsh... and i guess i was really hurt by it because it was the first time in my "blogging history" that someone had ever remarked so fiercely abotu something i wrote. i couldn't remember what it was that i wrote so i decided to look it up:
sooooo...
go click on my Nov. 2002 archives and you will see that there were A LOT of interesting posts that month... *ahem* i can see that a number of them could have caused "rebuke" ... so i'm not quite sure which one it was ... crap :P ... if u remember kindly tell me cuz i can't stop trying to remember.
hahha
wow i was a really interesting person then... have i deteriorated in my interestingness?

No comments: