Thursday, October 16, 2003

i am not

Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me,
I will be ashamed of you before
my Father.."

I Am Not Ashamed. Pass this on only if
you mean it. "Yes, I do Love
God. He is my source of existence and
Savior. He keeps me functioning each
and everyday. Without Him, I will be
nothing. Without him, I am nothing,
but with Him I can do all things through
Christ that strengthens me."
Phil 4:13)


no. i am not ashamed. but i am so sick of ppl sending me all these forwards abotu "if you love God, if you're not ashamed of God send this to this certain amount of people".
come ON. my love for God is not dictated by how many people i can forward an email to. and i dont' need to prove it to everyone or show off how much i love Him.
*rolls eyes*

battle of waterloo

battle of waterloo tonite!!!-- aka wci v.s. bci annual football game that we haven't won for 15 years
was gonna go but now i'm not anymore.

bye

bai bun :*( hope you have oodles of fun in kaz :D

No comments: