Friday, January 09, 2004

took a "relook" at my horrible grad photos with my parents... and found a few that are actually okay... well... the casual one i liked from the beginning... but there are two actual grad pics that are alright... so i'm getting the three... probably more convenient than retakes and stuff anyways which might not even turn out better. i would say tell me if you want one but i haven't ordered them yet so i'll do that later.

why are grad pics such a big deal? well... pretty much everything is a big deal to me, but they're a really big deal because... like what 20 something years down the road i don't want to be looking back on my highschool years and thinking "man i was so ugly" and i don't want others to look back and think that either. :P

can someone help me fix up my aa page?
it's messed up and i dont' know why i can't get it to look nice. nothing works.

it was a crappy week but a fast one. "today" is friday already whee!

and happy beelayted birthday to jefffffffo lammy! :)

No comments: