Friday, April 02, 2004

kat and i ran into eumie during c spare and ended up going out for lunch after picking up jo from school (dora was out at benny's)... was good being able to chat and stuff ... makes me miss the "girl's cell days" although we were missing three others...i've been missing that a lot lately. anyways that reminded me of my april banner and how it was april and i hadn't put it up yet :P the picture is from last april outside lailai oh how i miss those days.. the "sixteen" days where university was still seeming so far away.

Rugby tournament yesterday …eck I’m pretty sore today…but it’s a good sore…not as much in my legs like usual so I can walk. We came third overall in the tournament but second in our pool (there were two pools) I was confused though cuz I kept thinking we came second overall. But that would be the team who won the other pool… the only team we lost to was Sacred Heart who came first…we played them last year at cwossa and lost badly and apparently they won ofsaa before so I don’t’ feel bad haha..

Multicultural show started last night too… it went alright I guess but the mic was too high so basically no one could hear me anyways but shmeh! The song’s so high I don’t even want people to hear me singing so uglyish :P …

Not much else going on… waiting for acceptances/rejections… easter’s coming! Yay long weekend! And I still haven’t seen the Passion yet.

No comments: