Saturday, April 17, 2004

not a whiney post

not that i'm not allowed to whine here. it is *my* blog afterall. but i'm not gooiing to!

guess who called the other day? ... abel! :P
for those of you who don't know... that is my driving instructor that i stood up in december ¬_¬(oops) becuase of course switching stuff and never had the guts to call back. "it's been a long time..." he says... and apparently my lessons are going to expire soon so i have to get them done. so monday it's back to the driving lessons for me :P not that i haven't been driving ... but i forget how to park... eeek.

i got my hair rehilighted.. well it's the same colour just the top part isn't black now so it's all hilighted once again.. and i got a trim... nothing BAM .. like you migh tnot really notice if i didn't tell you or you werne't really paying attention. but i like it. the split ends are gone hair doesn't feel so much like straw.

i have valentines sitting on my desk and i don't have the heart to throw them out. i can't mail them now though-- i should really get into the habit of finishing things that i start.

everyone check out jo's blog it's nice she changed the layout so no scroll bars yay i think scroll bars are really annoying and i want to change my layout too though cuz i'm getting bored of it but of course, i'm too lazy.

i want a baby.

No comments: