Friday, April 16, 2004

sometimes when something really bad happens and you know you can't do anything about it, wouldn't you rather just cry it out and not talk about it?
because you know that if you talk about it people are either going to criticize you or offer possible solutions when you know there is no solution. And even if there are technically solutions to your one problem, they are either unethical or spawn new problems...

so i think the best solution would be for me to mope under my covers and cry until my eyes fall out of my head. and then mope about it some more. unfortunately that will have to be detained until i finish prepping for this presentation. but if anyone wants to call me and tell me how wonderful of a person i am and that everything will be fine that would be appreciated haha jk ;)

No comments: