Thursday, March 17, 2005

in terms of "comfortable"

i was merely stating that nothing stays the same. that things that become really important to me crumble not long after they have seemed to become "stable". it happens a LOT. anything could be a little world-- last term i thought that a bunch of girls on our floor would be my best friends for the rest of my life and this term we have to try REALLY hard to schedule eachother in for lunch. i thought my best friends from higshchool would be forever and we got split apart by distance and sometimes, sometimes we can sit there and have nothing in common anymore. that scares me. because i'll trust things and then they change. or fall apart.
i NEVER said i wanted anyone or anything to be perfect!
hell, why would i even think such a thing??? as unperfect as I am, i would never expect others to be the opposite or think things would not be hard sometimes but...
gawd. i am not wallowing in self pity or trying to create problems for myself to whine or complain about. if you think that, that all i do is whine and cry about nothing important then maybe you don't know me as well as i thought you did. and if you think that then why even bother talking to me?
i'm not complaining. all that post was abotu was that you have to stay on your toes. to be able to adapt to change instead of remaining comfortably stagnant in what you love. because things don't last forever.
and p.s. the post wasn't about any specific person, group, place, or incident.

i just needed to explain myself.

No comments: