Tuesday, January 15, 2002

I have a sudden craving for bubble tea. i'm not sure why but i do. It's soooooo good. especially since the straws can be used to launch the tapioca pearls at others :) heehee which reminds me of the time when heidi, jo, becca, karen, waiki, and i ...were at Market Village having bubble tea and waiki was talking about how the straw make great pea shooters... well, if you know me, you know i had to try it out. and pretty soon we were having this tapioca fight which ended in my splashing karen with mango flavoured tea all over her fleece.. oppps. some tea was in my straw without me knowing ok? :P

it's cool when you ask someone how their love life is every time you talk to them always getting the same "nonexistant" answer and suddenly it changes :) heehee specially if you can totally guess who has made it existant ^_~

No comments: