Thursday, January 10, 2002

my greatgrandfather (my dad's grandfather on his father's side) passed away. he was ninety eight years old. he was a really nice guy. well... what i knew anyways. my grandmother(his son's exwife) took care of him til the last day. and now those stupid relatives of his that never showed up while he was living are coming back and insisting on this buddhist burial thing. my grandma just recently became a Christian (Praise God! :) ) but he wasn't. :*( i guess that's what troubles me the most ... i never knew him well... i remember him but we weren't at all close him being in HK and me being here.. he was 98 that's pretty old... but it's just.. doesn't seem like it's fair. why couldn't he die after he maybe became a Christian? my grandma did so could have he! i feel so .... sad. it just seems so unfair... *sigh* i don't know.

No comments: