Monday, January 14, 2002

it is monday.
exciting day... sort of. marx FINALLY said yes to kat... he wasn't even going to tell (dumb shyness) her but when he was walking by me and kat at the end of the day i yelled "MARX!" and he turns around and then goes up to kat and is like "kat will you go to the formal with me?" ^_^ which was SOOSOOOOOO cute!!!!! ^_^ omg wow. and kat's like "sure" and he left and me and kat were freaking out so much :) it was amazingly cool... i'm worried though... i don't have a date yet :*( *sigh* i prolly won't get one.... i am praying about it too which is maybe dumb... does God care about me getting a date for the formal? :?

wow. i'm on icq right now and i'm talking to pat and he just made my day. he told me never to change because i'm perfect just the way i am. lately i've been feeling like EVERYONE wants me to change. cuz no one is ever satisfied with ME. but that just made me feel so amazing and loved thanks pat you're so awesome ... you have like no idea how much that meant just now even though it might seem not that big of a deal. it is.

you know what's weird? when you find out you have all this stuff in common with another person you thought you had nothing in common with... and it's like all at the same time... it's kinda weird. i mean it just is. not that it's really bad or anything just never really happened to me before. O_o :)

"The Poplars" by Claude Monet is so pretty ... it reminds me of the beginning of the "Sound of Music".

No comments: