Tuesday, January 29, 2002


new experiences are good once in a while. i went to clara's today at 11:00 supposedly for lunch but ended up staying there til 4:00 O_o how we managed to burn that much time surprises me...but yeah, i tried something i said i'd never ever ever ever touch. ... but i did. and it was soooper good! i tried sushi hahaha yeah all look at me in confusion... the reason it's so weird for me (if you don't know) is because for one thing, i barely eat seafood let alone RAW seafood. and i told my parents and friends that i would never ever eat it. but yeah the sushi man was scary but the sushi was good :9 yum!

i'm really really really excited about the formal! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~ that is an illustration of my excitement i can't put it into words!

oh! and also, i realized that i really appreciate it when people DON"T tell me how much they miss being old and being an adolescent. it doesn't help it makes me feel like an ingrate and like i should be enjoying the emotional rollercoasters i am going through so thanks for not saying it if you don't. and also, would everyone please just stop leaving?! :P

dress shopping tommorow... sleep time... nite. *

No comments: