Tuesday, May 07, 2002

boy oh boy so much to spaz about and so little time :P

i was reading lydia's entry about friends coming in seasons and YEAH! i am so agreeing! the coming and going really sucks. people leaving means change even if they don't feel like admitting it.. i mean, change in friendships. it's always for the worst... like, how can it not be? leaving=not seeing=not talking=forgetting=we're friends? =P of course this happens over a period of time.. not like the next day after people leave... but it happens, trust me i should know. same thing every year. over and over and over. and sometimes i just wanna scream!!!! like right now! i was talking to TM and he might be going to Singapore! ok. what IS it lately with people and foreign countries?! Japan, Singapore, China, Rome.. yeah. ok. i can deal with people leaving to go to TO or whatever. but like seriously, everyone is going so far.... far away =*( *sigh* i shouldn't be like this. but seriously, i really feel like quitting trying to be all happy for people... cuz i am but i miss people so much... it just... makes me want to turn that part of me off. turn off... feelings or whatever. gosh this is stupid.

a person with a big head and a really loud voice (let's call him mr. anal) was being very annoying today. wait... he's annoying everyday! .. apparently there's something wrong with me saying the words sex, bra, and pee. PEE O_o (quasimodo heehee i laff everytime i c that face now) like it's such a big deal if i say "i gotta pee" instead of "i have to go to the washroom" notice the difference in lengths of those two phrases. geez. yeah... and all i said about the bra was "i have to zip up my bra" an di was saying it to myself QUIETLY but he had to make a big deal out of it and scream and have a fit... also, in ss on sunday when we were discussing wut topics we were going to discuss, someone brought up relationships and he was like "NOT S-E-X" he wouldn't even SAY THE WORD!!! O_O omgomgomgomgomgomg *inhale *exhale* his constant commenting on everything i say or do is what drives me to do things such as yell penis when i get into the car just to annoy him. and for the record, when i said that, he told me that he could sue me for verbal harrassment O_o you can NOT sue someone for saying penis! he wasn't even joking! AH he drives me insane! i am contemplating new ways to annoy mr. anal... meanwhile think of me as i will be sitting in the back seat of a green honda dodging mr. anal's GIANT dandruff and trying to contain myself from strangling him with my bare hands.

No comments: