Sunday, May 26, 2002




FOOTBALL :) yay! i like football... cept that i seem to get injured really easily during it. :P
so anyhoo, at 2 me and jo headed off to the mc field (i think that's the field) actually we got there at like 2:15 and we were the first ones there (surprise, surprise :P haha people and their chinese time) so anyhoo, soon (if you call forty five minutes later soon) everyone finally got there -- by everyone i mean me jo(anna) anna nate jiffy anita josiah karen janey kevin andrew minima mike and patty came later.. so it was pretty much fine for the first twenty minutes then stupid me when minima had the ball and mike was about to tackle him just happened to stand right behind him... i don't know how i thought that would help :P but anyhoo, mike fell backwards while tackling andrew and kinda fell on top of my knee and it like bent the wrong way and now it reallllly hurts ... i basically sat out for the rest of the whole thing thanks to my own stupidity :P but luckily i had janey to keep me company since she wasn't playing... it was cool to talk to her cuz she's a really cool cool person... really mature. but i wish i could have talked to her without getting hurt because i can't really walk properly now :P but twas fun anyhoo :) i dont' care about me getting hurt football is the best sport :)

No comments: