Thursday, May 09, 2002

i really think it should start getting warm again! ... today was dreary, cold, and rainy. a generally blah day. nothing much really happened.... we got our positions on the boat for dragonboat today... i'm towards the back end of the boat sitting beside this guy josh who no offense but is not fun at all. he sits there with his mouth hanging open and a duhhhhh type of expression on his face that gives off the look that he is mentally challenged or something but he's not. O_o he doesn't talk either *sigh* why me? :( heidi and jo are sitting together. :P

argh. i wish people would quit bossing me around. like seriously. i don't need any crap from people. i am my own person, and i'll do what i please. not that i am totally not open to opinions and suggestions... just... oh my gosh. like, when i'm going on about something you would think that people know me well enough to just let me rant and get it out of my system! i know that many times the things i say are not neccesarily rational and/ logical or mature but i don't always mean what i say when i say them in outbursts of frustration or whatever. when people suddenly point out that my thoughts are wrong or whatever it doesn't help. i don't really give a crap whether they are wrong or right at that point in time which is why i would be ranting about the stuff in an uncontrolled manner... i don't even mean half the things i say... i just need to... let it out. wow... this blog thing is really good for me. by the way... if youve been reading this and find certain thoughts of mine that you find "wrong" or "illogical" just note that although the things i write in here are what i really feel, this is still like my place to rant and rave so my random outbursts of anger and "hatred" might be just spur of the moment feelings so if you're offended by something... try not to take it too seriously. On the other hand, i'm not trying to hide behind some mask of fake perfection and *this is me* take it or leave it :)

No comments: