Saturday, May 11, 2002

went to toronto with my family today :) ...
we had dim sum with my uncle who was here from hk on a business trip... it was cool seeing him and of course cool getting presents :D although unlike my brat sister i was not i going insane at the anticipation of presents in FRONT of my uncle and opening them in front of him either :P but i did end up opening them after he left. i got this really *cute* pitbull stuffed doggie that has a humungous nose :) and two t-shirts- a roxy one that's white and has red and blue sparkly letters all over it and it says Roxy and "surf smiling" and "the heart of surfing".. it's really cute .. and i also got another tshirt that's Ralph Lauren and it's striped blue and light blue and has a loose turtleneck thingy will lil draw strings ... i can't explain it well btu it's also really cute :)

went to markham to pick up my new glasses... they're purple and are *uniquely* shaped... it's kinda like a bowtie type thingy... uhhh... each frame is sorta like a rounded rectangle but smooshed on the side closest to the middle of the glasses... if you know what i mean... if not...too bad :P come see me. the sales people are SO annoying. the woman who was there last time was there again still saying "yeeeaaaaah and coooooo!" for no apparent reason and the man ARGHHHHHH!!!! he called me "leuy leuy" about fifty gazillion times! i had to keep myself from yelling at him... my parents were laughing so hard after :P but oh boy the nerve of that guy geez. we ran into uncle aleck, auntie amelia, and auntie rebecca there which was cool to see auntie rebecca :)
but yeah... nothing much else to write about... my glasses are making me dizzy. write later.

No comments: