Thursday, January 09, 2003

amused
i am thankful for the things and people that made me laugh today ...

at lunch, to avoid a certain boy figuring out that we were talkign about him [i was talking about him and he walked over without my noticing and everyone was like shut up shutup!!] i began rambling about fish. it went a little something like this:

Jasy: so he walked in to my hist.... my room. and i was like "what are you doing here? this is my room."
Dora: oh you mean your ... ummm .. father?
Jasy: yes yes. he said he left his fish in my room. i was just like "you haven't come back since i was FIVE!!! why are you suddenly coming back into my life NOW?!?!"
Dora: yeah.. he left you and your mom and your baby.
Jo: that you had with your fish.
[at this point the guy leaves and we stop having a make believe conversation lol]
Jasy: so yeah he came into my history room this morning...
Dora: i can't believe you had a baby with a fish! you disgust me! lol ... do fish mate with their gills? [she was totally serious]
Jasy: NO!!!! they *breathe* with their gills! ... the male fish *shoots* it out and the female catches it with...
Jo: OH MY GOSH!!! NOOOO!!! the female LAYS the eggs and *then* the male fertilizes them!!! O_o
[INCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER]ditz day! anyways.. i dont' know why i thought the male shot it out. -_- but at least i didnt' think they used their gills =P
Dora: kat, what did *you* think?
Kat: i don't really think....
Dora: no you don't.
lol lol we are such weirdos . =)
i have so much more to say...but it's more serious so i'll post later to keep this entry as pure fun =)

No comments: