Thursday, January 23, 2003

invasion
my dad and sister went and bought more fish. they got another fighting fish ... my sister picked that one out not surprisingly it looks almost exactly the same as spiderman except it's blue and black instead of red and blue. the other one. *well* . my dad supposedly picked this one out according to my sister and it is the SCARIEST thing *ever* i am so freaked out. it's sort of a goldfish... well i'm not sure if it's a goldfish or not. i think so though but it's eyes are like... there are like... *things*.. *poooofs* growing out of the side of it's head/eyes... like two tumors on either side of it's head or something oh my GOODNESS it's so scary and it just stares at me i'm just like *shudder* . wow serioulsy, i am so freaked out by this fish i will post a picture of him later for your viewing pleasure when i am able to actually go near it. yes i know i am a wimp =P it's somewhat cute i guess but NOT.

No comments: