Thursday, January 09, 2003

got some coffee with gy today at will's ... [was good to see u again] lol *loser sign* it's only been two weeks *roll eyes at myself*
i'm treasuring conversations lately... i think it's because i'm not having many "real" ones lately.. i mean, yes real conversations but less about more deeper things and more of those ones about "stuff" ya know.. i dunno lyds was blogging about it. like when you talk abotu computers or something. i guess that's a real conversation but i feel like i'm somewhat wasting my time because i'm not exactly developing my relationships much. although i supposed it could be argued that talking about computers is learnign about the person's interests. but i dunno. i'd rather talk about issues/feelings/etc... just me. i think i'm too "feely".


and... it's Geeko Freako Month! =P that's right... guess what i just did? i made myself an exam study schedule =P lol what a loser eh? well i'm taking my future into my own hands =P but yeah... i can't wait til this month is over.. i don't like school not one little bit. especially not around this time of year.

No comments: