Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Weird morning.

There’s actually capital letters in this entry because I’m at school and want to spend as little time on blogger as possible.
Okay so this morning there’s a burning smell throughout my house… like food burning… and my mom makes me run all around trying to find out what the smell is etc… and ends up… it’s my SISTER microwaving a ROLO and it burned and now my whole house smells like crap.

BHANU!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP DELETING WHAT I WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ahem. And in the MEAN TIME stop GOING TO FORMAL WITH KAT AND NOT ME!!!! Bum holeeeeeeeeeeee :P geeez. Not like I’m not dateless ENUFF no need for you to rub it in my face :P BUT you should still go. MY SEAL IS NOT A PREGNANT WHALE! …… clarAAAAAAAA bhanu says sirotan is a pregnant whale hahaha

[paragraph deleted]

Bhanu: I can hear your ass typing all the way from over there.

Ok. I’m done now. I hope the rest of this day is as amusing.

No comments: