Friday, June 11, 2004

well i had my last day of official classes today... there's still yrbook day on monday and calc exam on wed... but no more highschool classes ever in my life. wow. (knock on wood) ...
nothing too too eventful. . . things have calmed a bit in the last two days.. just chilling... went to ccf bible study tonight... and then went and watched some hockey haha it was funny :P and cool too to see ppl who i didn't know played hockey play SO well! also justin taught me how to flip the puck so i could like lift it off the ground hehe so fun.. cept i wasn't doing this on ice or anything my skating skills are... nada and my balancing skills are also nada :P

so, question,what is the line? what is the line that defines when to get mad about something or when to just forget about and not even bring it up at all?

Well I just have to say
Before I let go

Have you ever been low?
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so?
When the truth came out
Were you the last to know?
Were you left out in the cold?
What you did was low


just before I let go....

No comments: