Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I HATE GOODBYES.

hung out wiht my cousin fiona basically for the whole day today... went up to her place just to look around and say hi to her cutie son and then headed down to Festival walk for the day... shopped, ate... and then jo came down and we all kinda shopped together... buying disposable underwear for kat's family BAHAHA... such a joke we were freaking out at everything in watsons lol it's not our fault canada doesn't have cool candy or water :P

after that met up with my aunt and uncle and my cousin's sona nd husband for supper.. mm shanghainese... and then shopped again... bought esprit stuff and yeah...

ok so after that i said goodbye to all of them.

ugh it's not fair. three weeks is too short.

anways i just got home from eating thai food with my aunt (that wer'e living with)... sweet... mango shake mmmm... i can't do this. i can't say anymore goodbyes. the older you get the harder it gets. sucks.

No comments: