Sunday, August 08, 2004

monday august 9--12:25 am

random pics: 1) moi and my fob hair :6 2) napkin queen nikita :P haha





today (sunday): the service at emmanuel was pretty good... my friend ian was playing guitar for worship and the team was pretty good... there was this girl playing bass and it made me wanna learn how to play bass :P after church we had lunch with the ling's and the fung's so it was good to chill wth janet again and stuff

we (when i say we i mean my immediate family plus my goojeh and nikita) met up with my parent's friend frances who i knew when i was like three but i left pretty early on cuz i was so tired and went home to sleep for a bit... and then after we went out to this Hak Ka restaurant to eat *sweeetnesss* with my mahmah, yee poh, sumsum, ping guo suk suk, and wingwing... it was like inside some mall in tsuen wan so me and my sumsum went shopping after and i bought like four shirts and three bags meeheeheeheee...

oh yeah i'm never coming home.

No comments: