Thursday, August 19, 2004

my version of shabba's "Diss of the Week"...
the Diss of the Summer

While in hong kong i attended a church that my family used to attend when i was a baby and when we went back for vacations... of course, i hadn't been back in nine years and my family had been going to church with my grandma... but for the sake of english worship, i decided to go back to my old church. The guy who was the chairman that day is a family friend of ours so he made especially sure that he talked about my dad and i.

"Joseph [my dad] has not been back from Canada for nine years. it's great to see him as he was a former member of this church."

then i thought he was gonna skip me, but i was so very very wrong.

"Jasmine is his daughter and well, we can really see big changes in magnitude and size."

cough 'nuff said. :P

No comments: