Sunday, August 29, 2004

taught sunday school today and jo and i showed veggie tales esther as a part of the lesson haha i think it's mostly becuase we wanted to watch it:P .. but actually one of the songs in it served as a good reminder for the coming week. .. term... year... it's the one esther says sings when she's afraid to go see the king and when she jsut doesn't want to be where she is, it's called "The battle is not ours":

Mordecai: You wanted to know why you became queen. I told you God must have a reason.Perhaps he put you here, for such a time as this.perhaps This is the reason.

Esther: Tell me why, I don't understand. Tell me why, or show me your hand. Tell me why because I can't see my way through ~What now...should I...do ~(music plays ) (drums play)

The battle is not ours
We look to God above
For he will guide us safely through
and guard us with his love
I will not be afraid
I will not run and hide
For there is noting I can't face
when God is at my side
No, there is nothing I can't face
when God is at my side

i thought it was cute.. :)


No comments: