Friday, March 21, 2003

"and everytime i feel afraid, i'll hold tight onto my faith, and i live one more day, and i make it through the rain." [m.c.]
another day.
[... of the day]
*sounds: the soft patter of the light drizzling rain on the ashfault, mike's dog boomboom's ... nasal congestion?
*smell: fleecy... as always =P ... [g i went in ur room and inhaled lol]
*taste: pina colada ... i wish i was somewhere tropical...
*addictions: payphones. oh my heck. "Through the Rain" by Mariah Carey

what is therapeutic?
*lying on my bed listening to "Through the Rain" at top volume... and singing along.
*a listening ear... going insane with your friends =)
* hugs. hugs are always therapeutic.

"i can make it through the rain, i can stand up once again, on my own and i know, that i'm strong enough to mend, and every time i feel afraid i hold tighter to my faith, and i live one more day, and i make it through the rain....."

No comments: