Sunday, March 30, 2003

meow
last night after being scared completely out of my mind, i dashed into my empty house turning on all the lights. only after doing so did i close the front door. then i sprinted up to my room and huddled in the corner of my bed. grabbing my phone i proceeded to call gladys, patty, and janey .. yes in a row. leaving me little time to blog about... SKUNK(IE)... although i did share the story with the three people i called =P . ... see we were having a planning meeting for praylude... and we see this figure move across the window and pt is like "oh that cat has been here for a few days..." and so we opened the window and she was meowing loudly... crying... because it was so frigid and lonely out in the cold world. and of course we couldn't just *leave* her there so we brought her inside and gave her some tuna which she munched down crazily but yah... she is ADORABLE. i wanna keep this kitty... ccept that apparently she prolly has an owner. but if not...... yah. oh yeah... we named her Skunk(ie) .. actually wayne thought of it... and we thought it was PERFECT =D
for your visual enjoyment:

No comments: