Sunday, March 16, 2003


God is good ... all the time...
i was not prepared for TC. i hadn't taken the time out to pray and ask God to open my heart and speak to me.
but once again... God showed me His grace, love, and mercy despite my shortcomings...
even though my stubborness caused me to be upset wtih not getting the workshop i picked, or being on the team with my friends that i knew, He showed me that sometimes when things don't seem to work out it's all jsuta part of His plan. and He spoke to me through the workshops, and He showed me that by not having the person on my team taht i wanted on my team, i was able to focus completely on Him and not be distracted by other things or people. not that He didn't allow me to meet many great people though, cuz indeed i did.
if there's two things i got out of this TC...
1) not my will but Yours oh lord... God knows what He's doing... no matter how "wrong" things seem to get i need to continue trusting Him, trusting in His wisdom and love ..
2) i am really motivated to change my life around. no, i don't go around doing crazy illegal things or whatnot... btu there are thingsi do that could be a stumbling block to others, things i do that don't reflect God's love in me... and i just want to let go and let God mold me into who He wants me to be. i'm afraid of change. afraid to grow up... but i trust Jesus enough to stop hanging on to the past and allow Him to guide me into being a better Christian, a better vessel for Him...
"oh God let us be a generation that seeks to seek your face oh God of Jacob..."



No comments: