Thursday, March 06, 2003

bits and bites

i didn't realize cal wasn't on my links... he is linked on my failed attempt at a webpage =P ... but yah..
CAL: the perfect man LOL... too bad all the perfect guys are taken =) lol hahaha click on his name since there is something wrong with blogger links =P

is it better to have a completely sheltered life or a life that's not sheltered at all?
... i have a few thoughts but i want to think about it more... being completely sheltered may cause some sort of an imprisonment leading to a burst to break free... perhaps more chaos than someone who isn't sheltered at all... perhaps the will to do whatever will be spread out in smaller sections over time rather than a big build up and explosion... not sure tho...

thinking about women's rights relating to the Bible.... i've believed in completely equality for as long as i know.... i know God loves us all equally and gives us the same importance.. but.... i need to wrap my head around this "roles" thing.... hmm...

march break in 2 days. ... freedom... i can smell it already.

i ask ppl if they are mad at me too much. man it is completely unconcious. i dont' notice that i do this.
BAH.
gotta stop. but there is no real stop between my brain and my mouth... my filter has large holes. =P see and then when i realize it i just wanna be like "ar eyou mad at me for asking if you're mad at me too many times?" BLAH. >_<

No comments: