Tuesday, March 04, 2003

i hurt.
yesterday was the first day of rugby practice.
i've decided nto to discuss as much of the actual things we did and more so what i felt about it.
there is something that i would like to mention though... two things actually.
1) in the two hours of practice we didn't stop running for more than 10 sec at a time... and these were few and far between...
2) the stairs. i will never gaze upon the stairs of my school in the same way ever again.
.... buttt... overall i had a lot of lot of fun!!! =) kekeke =)
the only parts where i didn't have fun were a) the stairs: honestly by the third time... i saw stars ... and nothing else. my legs were jelly ... and well yes. it wasn't exactly pleasant. not to mention that i was the last person to start and hence the last to finish... and ended up having to run to the weight room to catch up to everyone... by the end of that whole stairs ordeal (across second floor, up to fourth, across fourth down to second over and over and over...) my sinus's were all running, my throat was clenched and i had no voice, and my legs were complete jelly.
and if that wasn't enough.... b) when i got to the weight room only two seconds after the girl before me... i was met by my last year's careers teacher who loves me and is soooper nice to me all the time and gosh i was like "YES" in my head ... BUT ... he starts like yelling at me about how i should have gotten there quicker and like getting all pissy when i aksed to go to the bathroom to clear my sinuses =P ii was SOOOOOO upset. i think i learned something yesterday i dont' deal well with people yelling at me. actually i shoudl have noticed that before cuz i think about when i get mad ... a lot of the time it's a cause of ppl yelling at me . geez man. dont' yell at me! but i told myself to suck it up and i promised myself i was not gonna cry or whine during practice. and i didn't! =) of course when i met up with g afterwards, i whined a hell of a lot. but meh =P haha.. anyways i didn't realize how upset i was about the whole mr. ranton yelling at me thing until i saw him today to ask him about when i needed to figure out my course selections stuff.. i could hardly speak to him i was so mad and he's just like whoa... are you ok? and i was like whatever. you are so mean. and he's like huh? why am i mean? and i was like *glare* well yah you were just freakin yelling at me yesterday and blablablabla and honestly i got so upset i started crying HAHAHA... ahhhhh... =P ... soooo... yeah i was just in his office he was being SO nice to me... he's like oh my gosh i'm soooo sorry it was totally not personal bla;blabla... and he gave me chocolate =) *grin* ... i didn't want to be a wuss but honestly i just couldn't help it i cry when i'm mad. but he said he actually respects me for telling him and stuff which is cool.. plus i guess i am really sensitive because i've never really played on an intense sports team before (i dont' count dragon boating as intense lol sooo... yah... just came as a really big shock. but it felt really good to let it out.

everyone prolly thinks i'm a baby now =P .

i dont' care i am NOT =P i'm a big tuff rugby girl HAHAHA =)

No comments: