Friday, March 12, 2004

happy 18thhhhhh to sabs and happy belated 18th to justin! yay for signing yourselves out and seeing passion without having to hunt around for someone to go with. :P

march break... is finally here.

went shopping with jo today.. got a pair of jeans and some stuff for tc....jo got some hooker boots for only $20- at transit. i <3 transit. there's a sale every single day.
then tiff came up and the three of us worked on tc stuff some more haha
yeah, that's gonna be my whole march break :P ;) but it'll be fun :)

hoping to go see passion tomorrow. unfortunately, i'm not 18 and so like my six months less requires me to search around for someone 18+ to take me. everyone's busy tomorrow. *pout*

i'm exhausted. and i think i ahve to get up early tomorrow to go move stuff out of the church. and then another full day of tc prep + i still have to do my sunday school prep. gonna go to bed bed bed.

No comments: