Thursday, March 25, 2004

so i was talking to colin about this and it sparked my memory of somehting i wanted to write about.

When i was at TC, COUNTLESS numbers of people thought i was in university. The conversations went mostly like this (during senior tc) :

person from toronto area: where are you from?

me: oh i'm from Waterloo..

person from toronto area: oh...

[a few seconds later]

person from toronto area: .. so why are you here if you're in university?

it's sort of funny... not really a big deal but after a while it got kind of O_o.. i mean really. how often is it when you introduce yourself you give your name and the school you go to? like "Hi my name is Joe and I'm from Western", "Hi my name is Jasmine and i'm from Waterloo Collegiate Institute"
like what is THAT? ........
yeeeeeeeeeahhh..

waterloo is a city too :P

No comments: