Sunday, March 21, 2004

post grad dinner reflection

there is always one of these

first off, i'd like to apologize that i neglected to mention ANDREW!!!!!!!! sorry man... andrew is one of the coolest people i know. but i always forget he's graduating because he's gonna be here in the fall. :P

i think a lot of thoughts were going through my head this year... just.. thoughts of how it's my last year and how i might not be back next year. how crazy it is. the fifth grad dinner i've been at. how over the years God's blessed me so immensely through the people in the ccf fellowship. i mean, i don't have an older brother or sister and through the years so many of these people have been exactly that to me. some of them have been amazing friends. mentors even. some all these things.
i dunno. we ran up to share because we had to leave .. school and all tomorrow.. but... it's just like... i was kind of scattered becuase i was like all "omg let's go we have to leave balbalabla" ... and i couldn't really figure out how to put it all into words. just the BLESSING that i feel. it's like ... it sucks that people continually leave around here. but EACH year each TERM even... God has not ceased in blessing me with these great people who have provided me with immense support, whose characters and experiences somehow coincide with what i need at that exact time.
at TC the theme was "Wait Up"... talking about unity in fellowship and about how God uses other brothers and sisters in Christ to speak to us. God has used these people to intercede in my life in more ways that i can possible say. from what the littlest boy problem to my entire LIFE. my EXISTENCE. and it's baffling!
and... i can't explain how thankful i am.
there really aren't enough words.

just... wow.

No comments: