Friday, November 21, 2003

annoyed.

-stupid mean librarian is walking around peeking over shoulders again. i don't know her name but i'm making a connection between her and this science teacher people had in grade nine that was racist. i think its the same woman. but i'm not sure.

-i left my cover up at home and my mom wouldn't go back for me to get it. ughughguhgugh. nowi'm gonna look poopie all day.

-so today in the car my mom tells me AS we pull into jo's driveway that daniel and kadin are coming home with irina after school. i'm just like "uhh well i won't be there." and she's like "why not?" and i'm like "i'm going to see adrian" and she's like "why do you have to go see him today???" why NOT!!! if you didn't freakin tell me the morning OF i might not have made plans! my goodness! dont' get pissed off at me because you told me something last minute! grrrr~~

- the library is FULL of noisy juniors. the one closest to me is counting to ten over and over and over again. O_o somebody kill me now.

No comments: